The DegerPipes Chanter is an ideal supplement for the common practice chanter; and much more…
- Same size and finger spacing as a long practice chanter.
- Dual output: PHONES and MIDI! Headphones and MIDI devices can directly connect to the DegerPipes Chanter. It’s also possible to connect the phones output to an amplifier or a stereo.
- The chanter contains all electronic components as well as the battery. No external box or additional equipment is needed.
- Authentic Bagpipe sound including drones generated by wavetable sound synthesis. Highland Pipe and Smallpipe sounds integrated. Perfectly tuned chanter scale and drones by usage of crystal oscillator and microprocessor control.
- The Pitch is adjustable in a range of more than three octaves. This enables you to play together with other instruments in any key.
- The drones volume is variable and can also be switched off.
- Through MIDI output every MIDI compatible tone generator or other MIDI equipment can be used (2for example PC with notation program).
- An extended cromatical scale is available allowing you to play tunes which are not playable on the real pipe chanter.
- Driven by a cheap standard 9V Battery, Accumulators are also usable. Up to 100 hours of playing with only one battery.
- Automatic power off after a minute of no activity.- A Metronome is integrated within the Chanter.